Happy Monday night queens!! I hope your day wasn't too draining! I'm just sliding through with another quick meal for my working mommas! Yass, I got your back babe! Say hello to my Chicken Parmesan Casserole. My family gets tired of spaghetti sometimes so BOOM! Here we go!
3 cups cooked chicken cut into 1-inch cubes
3 cups cavatappi pasta cooked
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
24 oz marinara or pasta sauce
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
Garnish (Optional) : 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish with olive oil or with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Lay cubed chicken onto the bottom of your baking dish evenly.
3. Add cooked pasta.
4. Sprinkle 2 cups of parmesan cheese.
5. Pour marinara/pasta sauce all over.
6. Combine breadcrumbs, Italian Seasoning, paprika, garlic powder in a small bowl then sprinkle over sauce.
7. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and a little more parmesan.
8. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until it's bubbly.
9. (Optional) Garnish with fresh parsley
I hope your family enjoy this dish as much as mine did! As always Like, comment, share and tag me if you try this recipe! Enjoy the rest of your week! Stay strong, connected to God & focused!!