It's that season!!! Time to whip out the cozy throws, fuzzy socks, and soup bowls! This weekend I made the most delicious pot of vegetable soup! No seriously, it was SO GOOD! I know your thinking "Girl, everybody knows how to make soup!". I almost didn't post because of that very reason but this one is for my ladies who don't know how to whip up homemade soup! Listen, you're not alone! My mother-in-love taught me last year and now I'm teaching you!
1.5 lbs of Hamburger
2 bags of Mixed Vegetables
1 Can of Corn (optional)
2 Cans of Tomato Paste
1. Brown Hamburger in chunks, then set to the side (a little pink at the center is ok because it will continue to cook when mixed with soup).
2. Peel and slice your potatoes in fourths or your desired size.
3. In a large pot combine all of your vegetables, add water (a little more than enough to cover your vegetables) and bring to a boil.
4. Add cooked Hamburger & link sausage (sausage may be added uncooked or browned, either way, it will cook with boiling soup)
5. Add Tomato Paste and Season (Season with: Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Celery Salt, Goya Sazonador Total Seasoning, Badia Complete Seasoning)
6. Slow cook on a low boil until vegetables are tender and your meat is cooked thoroughly.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! There's no super right or wrong way to make vegetable soup! Be encouraged to add more of any ingredient you like. For example, I added more corn and potatoes because my family loves corn and potatoes. Try this recipe, tweak and make it your owns. As always Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe and Live Queenly!